Who attends the 2020 Global SAFe Summit?
Members of the SAFe community
If you’re looking for insights and inspiration from someone with similar challenges, this is the place to make connections. SAFe professionals from a wide range of industries and disciplines—from the US and beyond—attend the Summit to build knowledge, advance their careers, support their business or enterprise, and take advantage of networking opportunities.
Scaled Agile Partners
If your organization needs an implementation partner, a SAFe platform, or help with training and coaching, the Summit is a great place to find the ideal match. Scaled Agile Partners provide worldwide expertise and support to organizations looking to maximize the business benefits that are attainable through SAFe. This includes:
- Training and coaching for all SAFe roles
- Implementation and consulting services across industries and disciplines
- Platforms for SAFe automation, visibility, and workflow
Enterprise leaders and change agents
If you want to gain an understanding of how some of the world’s largest enterprises are succeeding with SAFe and how they overcame challenges and roadblocks to unlock business results, the Summit is a must-attend event. Enterprise leaders and change agents attend the Summit to share their SAFe journeys and lessons learned, as well as to hear about SAFe transformations from peers in other enterprises.
SAFe Fellows, contributors, the Framework team, and the Learning & Certification team
The success of SAFe is the result of some of the best and brightest minds in the Lean-Agile space—working together to debate, innovate, collaborate, and deliver the best possible Framework, knowledge base, and courseware. The Summit is your chance to interact with the people behind the Framework and a growing pool of thought leaders who contribute to the SAFe knowledge base and Scaled Agile’s role-based curriculum. They bring specialized knowledge and in-depth field experience that can help you and your enterprise effectively leverage SAFe within your unique context. This includes:
- Dean Leffingwell, the creator of SAFe and Chief Methodologist
- The Framework team and methodologists from Scaled Agile
- The SAFe Fellows who provide thought leadership to the Framework and the SAFe community
- The Learning & Certification team behind Scaled Agile’s role-based curriculum
- The SAFe contributors who provide content to the SAFe knowledge base