Boost your experience with the Summit mobile app!
Create your own schedule, rate sessions, take the event survey, view venue maps, and more.
Top 7 Reasons to Download the App
- View the full agenda
- Create your schedule
- Learn about exhibitors
- Read speaker bios
- Take the event survey
- Rate sessions and speakers
- View venue maps
1. Download the App
- Go to the App store (Apple devices) or the Play Store (Android devices) and search for “SAFe Summit.”
2. Open the App and search for “2019 Global SAFe Summit”
- Once you’ve installed the SAFe Summit app on your device, open the app. Tap into the search bar at the top and search for “2019 Global SAFe Summit.” Tap on the Download button to open the app.
- PASSWORD: When you click on Download, you will be prompted to enter a password.
- Next, you’ll see a prompt for notifications. We encourage you to allow notifications so you can stay up-to-date with the latest news and updates while on-site at the Summit.
3. Log in to your personalized app experience and connect with fellow attendees
- Tap on the three lines in the upper left hand corner of the app to open the side navigation menu
- At the very top of the menu, tap on “Log in for more features”
- Enter in your first and last name (make sure it matches the first and last name you registered with)
- Check your email inbox for a six-digit verification code (please note, the email can take up to 10 minutes to arrive)
- Enter the code and you’ll be logged in!
Still need help with the app? Please e-mail the Summit support team.
Partner? Register Here