Exhibitor Decor Partner – Freeman
Scaled Agile has partnered with Freeman to provide exhibitor decor at the 2020 Global SAFe® Summit. Freeman will handle exhibit booth details, equipment, and supplies as well as shipping, freight, and material handling.
Stay tuned for:
- Exhibitor Portal
- Freeman Exhibitor Services Portal
- Exhibitor Kit & Shipping Information
All booths will be provided with the following:
- 8’ high back drape
- 3’ high side drape
- (1) 6’ x 30” draped table
- (2) side chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- 7” x 44” booth ID sign
- One lead retrieval device + one license
- Complimentary 5 amps of power with extension cord and 6-outlet power strip.
- Complimentary conference Wi-Fi
Let the world know you are a proud exhibitor at the 2020 Global SAFe Summit. There are three sizes available for use on your email signature, your website, or social media.
300 x 250 and 600 x 100
Best for email signatures and websites. Please make sure to link the image to global.safesummit.com.
900 x 375
Best for posting in social media and websites. Please make sure to link the image to global.safesummit.com.
Each exhibitor will receive one complimentary lead-capture device with one license (provided through Cvent). More details will be coming soon to order additional lead retrieval devices.
You may order audio visual or additional power through PSAV.
- PSAV is the Summit’s in-house audio visual provider. If you have any questions, please email Truman Cruickshank, Sales Manager, PSAV at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
Food and beverage for your booth
To order beverages and/or food to attract attendees to your booth, please email Mark Gephart, Exhibit Hall Supervisor at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center, for assistance.
Exhibitor floor plan
- View our current floor plan
- Space will be assigned based on the package you selected and when you signed up. Selection will be done through the exhibitor portal.
- Please reach out to Karen Lewison, Exhibit Hall Manager at Scaled Agile for any questions.
Exhibitor set-up hours
Tuesday, September 22
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Exhibit hall open
Wednesday, September 23
- 7:00 AM – 8:15 AM
- 10:45 AM – 3:30 PM
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM, Welcome Reception and Dinner Party
Thursday, September 24
- 7:00 AM – 8:15 AM
- 10:15 AM – 3:30 PM
Exhibitor move-out hours
- September 24 | 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM